Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Family Traditions

Where has the time gone?! Its four days before Christmas and I still don’t have ONE stocking put up. We will be lucky if they are down from the attic at this point, much less hung with care!

I had all these big plans for this year, since Little Miss is now 19 months old. We managed to get a table top tree up. I had visions of her scaling our 6 foot tree we have and it toppling over. Instead, we spend all day with her climbing up the chair and onto the table, to point and grab ornaments. By the end of the day I am so over that tree!

But back to traditions, when I was a child I remember we always had a nice family dinner, after my sister and I each got to open one present before we went to midnight mass in our new Christmas dresses! I want to start traditions with my daughter but will obviously have to be satisfied with the few things we have done thus far and try to add new things each year as she gets older.

What are some Holiday Traditions that you grew up with and have since incorporated into your current family?

At Ritzy Baby we wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas and please enjoy this time with your family!

www.ritzybaby.com
www.ritzybabyonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment