Friday, November 12, 2010

Finally....moved in & open!

Okay, so I had no idea how little time I had....and I do admit I have totally slacked on my blog posts. Forgive me? I hope so. Well, Ritzy Baby is OFFICIALLY fully moved into our new showroom. Okay, Okay we have been in this new space for about 5 months but you have no idea how big of a job it was to get completely settled in. Ritzy was in one location for almost 5 years so this was a huge move for us. We are still trying to find a place for all of the beautiful fabrics, but for the most part...we are in. So, if you are a local customer please come and visit us in Edmond, OK!!! We are currently gearing up for a little mimosa get together on black Friday! Not only will we have yummy mimosas we will have some great deals on some RITZY! So please shout out to us on facebook or tweet us on twitter and let us know if we will see you on black Friday!!!!!  Talk to you again soon!
I will take some pictures of the new showroom to share....until then!

xoxo, Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment