Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NO SHE DIDNT!

What do you say when one of your closest friends tells you that a five year old told her that her kid AND her car smelled! “SNAP!!” That’s my reaction. I am not the best at remaining calm and cool. I am the Aunt who taught her niece the “slice your finger across your throat” motion when another kid is looking at her funny. I have a lot to learn apparently. But, I mean well.

It really got me to thinking, what IS the best way to handle a situation like that? I found an article that I like and have pasted the link below, enjoy:

http://www.babycenter.com/0_how-to-handle-it-when-someone-elses-kid-is-rude_10305048.bc

After you read it, come back and let me know your opinions. Has this ever happened to you? How did you handle it?

I hope everyone is enjoying the blogs, in addition to the Blog Hop, we will be doing a give away here within the next couple of weeks. So be sure to check back every Tuesday and Friday for new posts!

Also, PLEASE be sure to check out our NEW and AMAZING toddler seat covers!! Easy on and easy off…at such great prices you need two!!


Thank
you to all our Ritzy Fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment