Monday, November 30, 2009

ONE FOR YOU, ONE FOR ME!


I spent most of the Thanksgiving weekend shopping. And I shop like it’s an Olympic sport, which means I would medal in the gold-FOR SURE!!

What’s the problem you ask? Well, for each gift I bought I also bought a duplicate for Moi. Yeah, I said it! One for you, one for me! I couldn’t help it because the gifts I buy are gifts I would want for myself-so why not, tis the season and all. Right?

Well, I seem to have spent my entire Christmas budget (there’s a little left) and I have ALOT of gifts yet to buy. It’s not like when I was 8 and could go into my dad’s office and raid his pencil cup and wrap up all his pens to “gift” to him. Ahhh, the good old days, but I digress. I am running out of time and money and will be scouring the internet for ALL the great deals out there to be had.

If you are also doing the same make sure to check order deadlines. Here at Ritzy Baby all of our CUSTOM orders must be in by Friday, December 11 in order to be delivered by Christmas. Better yet, shop our everyday inventory for in stock items that will ship within 24 hours of order.

We have so many WONDERFUL things to choose from right now! I posted a picture of one of my new favorite Ritzy Baby infant car seat covers, the Zoology. Adorable for the infant boy in your life, the Zoology has super soft velvety Minky Blue with a reversible Canopy. And priced at ONLY $59.95 it’s a steal.

Happy Shopping Ritzy Baby fans, we only have 24 shopping days left before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment