Monday, November 2, 2009

SAVINGS IN STYLE!


Did everyone survive Halloween? Little Miss and I made the long trek down to Dallas to spend 4 days with family and trick or treat with her cousins. I got her the cutest Bumble Bee custom tutu costume. But, why didn’t anyone warn me that a 17 month old wouldn’t think it was cute or cool to be decked out in tulle and marabou feather? At one point she had feathers coming out of her mouth because she was eating her costume!

A few cute and cool things at Ritzy Baby are three new infant car seat covers that are BELOW $60. We have done two girls styles and one boy style and they are precious! I don’t think you can find a cover as luxe and as well made as one of ours and then to offer them to our customers at such a great price, we are really excited!

Please check them out on our infant car seat page and let us know what you think. We are always anxious to hear back from our loyal readers.

1 comment:

  1. That is an adorable car seat cover. Too bad I don't need one anymore!

    I love how zebra (or giraffe) print looks with hot pink or the bright blue!

    Jenny
    DeskTop Labels

    ReplyDelete